We offer laminate flooring installation in Milwaukee, Chicago, and throughout both areas. And, through our retail floor sales location, we are also able to provide laminate floor supplies and installation materials.
Get The Look of Hardwood Flooring for Less With Laminate
Transform the look of your home for a fraction of the cost with the beauty and durability of laminate flooring. Laminates have the beautiful and prestigious look of hardwoods but are tougher and more wallet-friendly. Laminate floors are one of the toughest most durable floors you can purchase. More scratch resistant than natural solid hardwoods, these floors will stand up to the stresses of a home – and is sure to stand the test of time.
The Pros and Cons of Laminate Flooring Install
If you are considering laminate flooring for your home or business, you will want to weigh the benefits and drawbacks of laminate floors before you make a purchasing decision. Keep in mind that laminate floors:
- Are one of the more durable, longer-lasting choices in flooring.
- Are resistant to stains, water, and most impacts.
- Are extremely easy to install, clean, maintain, and repair.
- Can be installed right over an existing subfloor or hard-surface floor.
- Come in a wide variety of designs.
Unfortunately, laminate flooring is also:
- Is hard under the foot.
- Does not insulate the way carpeting and cork flooring do.
- Does not add value to a home’s resale value.
Call Today For a Free Project Quote and Estimate!
My Affordable Flooring offers free estimates and consultations on all our flooring laminate flooring and carpet installation projects. Contact us today to get started. You can reach us by calling us at 262-653-1120 for a free, no-obligation estimate or just complete our contact form to schedule your appointment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.